Frequently Asked Questions
The BasiQ Pod Cartridge has exclusive compatibility with the BasiQ Device.
- Turn on /off the device the LED light will flash 5 times
The LED at the bottom will illuminate for 0.5 second after the cartridge is properly inserted
- Pre heating : The power level LED flashes for 10 times during the pre-heating process.
- The LED will illuminate in red color while charging.
- When the device is fully charged, the LED illuminate in green color until the charging cable is unplugged.
- When toggling between the temp levels the LED light will illuminate in 3 different colors : Blue for low temp, Green for Mid temp and Red for high temp.
- Insert USB type C connector into the charging port at the bottom of the device. To begin charging your BasiQ, insert the USB connector into an active USB port or adapter.
- If the device connects to an active USB port and the light is not illuminated, it has reached a full charge.
- Charge your device after use to ensure the best experience.
- The LED will illuminate in red color while charging. When fully charged, the LED illuminate in green color until the charging cable is unplugged.
It depends. Many variables affect how many puffs an individual cartridge can provide. Factors include the duration of inhalation and the type of plant-derived extract.
It depends on how long and how often the device is in use. A premium 380mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery powers the BasiQ. On average, the power supply provides enough energy to vaporize 1 gram cartridge on a full charge cycle.
The typical estimated life of a Li-ion battery is about 300-500 full charge cycles. After 300 full cycles, a typical Li-ion battery will lose 20% of its capacity. It will continue to supply the same power but will not last as long between charges.
Click the button three timesto toggle the temperature level :
- Low Temp – Blue LED – Low Viscosity
- Mid Temp – Green LED – Mid Viscosity
- High Temp – Red LED – High Viscosity
Pressing and hold the button, inhale slowly on the mouthpiece and it will begin to produce vapor. The battery will vibrate gently for 3 times after 8 sec draws .
To get start preheating, click the button for two times, then the power level led flashes for 10 times and motor vibrates 3 times after preheat- ing is finished. During the preheating, click the button one time to stop the preheating.
The device will vibrate in the following instances :
- When you click the pod into the device , the device will vibrate to indicate connectivity.
- When you pre heat the device , the device will vibrate 3 times after 10 sec
- The device will vibrate gently for 3 times before you exceed 8 sec draw
- When the device charge level is lower than 5% the device will vibrate to indicate it is time to recharge it .
- Connect device to an active USB port to make sure the device is charged.
- Re-insert pod cartridge to ensure positive connection.
- Remove pod cartridge if installed, then use a cotton swab dipped in a small amount of rubbing alcohol to clean the contact points on the bottom of the cartridge and the top of the device.
o Make sure contact points are dry before re-plugging cartridge.
If your product is within the warranty period and is not working properly, return the device, with the receipt, to the retailer where you purchased it.
The BasiQ device will shut down in case the drawing session later longer than 8 seconds.
Using a soft cloth with some alcohol, clean the contact pins of the pods and battery device carefully to get better connection.
Store cartridges/pods upright
- Storing your cartridges/pods on their sides can potentially lead to spillage over time if left untouched. It is highly recommended to keep your cartridges/pods stored in an upright position so that the oil sits at the bottom of the device as intended.
Keep away from sunlight
- Sunlight affects oil similarly to the way it affects flower. Prolonged sun exposure will degrade the potency of the oil and can also darken the oil through oxidation. If your oil has darkened over time, it may have been exposed to the sun for too long. While this is still safe to consume, it can reduce potency and flavor profiles.
Avoid excessive heat
- High heat exposure can potentially cause leakage, it will also degrade the oil over time. It is best to store your cartridge at around 70℉ at the highest.
- We recommend not leave your cartridge in your car while you go about your day! Cars absorb heat and get well over 70℉.
Cold is okay, moisture is not
- Unlike flowers, it is said that storing a cartridge/pod in the fridge would be possible. Cold does not negatively affect the oil in any way, however, it is not recommended to store in the freezer. A freezer could introduce moisture inside the product which could cause problems with functionality and potency.